Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant inventhelp phone number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside inventions ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market an invention idea, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.